So i took over teh social medias too, and finally got arsed to make myself a twitter accoutn, which i might or might not ever use. It’s there anyway in-case someone who likes those things more than our boring blog we never update either more :P
here be the link: clickety click
Sooo, since we finally got back to working on Utawarerumono portable after Basic’s mystical disappearance, here’s some stats about how the project is actually going…. The project page has also been brought up to date.
– Graphics: 99,9% (only ending credits roll text graphic is undone.)
– Raws checked: [ 316 / 316 files – 100%]
– Translation: [ 159 / 316 files – ~51%]
– Script Check: [ 117 / 316 files – ~34%] [ 13705 / 35133 lines ] (re)translated
– Misc. hacking: 95% (only hacking part left is a new stringbuffer for dictionary entries.)
The total count of files that need to be edited came out to be 316 files and 35133 lines of text, from which half have been translated and a bit less typesetted. Basic’s hard at work translating more and I will start typesetting the newly translated stuff shortly.
It happened, after over a year of complete incognito silcence dissappearance ninja-vanish, Basic just randomly reappeared couple nights ago. That in itself is good news for our baby-project Utawarerumono portable but that’s not all, it appears that the “little” break our translator decided to take was good for him and he’s having full tank of energy and enthusiasm, enough that he’s spitting out scripts faster than I manage to keep up. Yeah bois, Uta is back on track after a year of silence! (project status updates once I get new scripts checked out et cetera, I do have Zill O’ll infinite plus to manage too, and I’m working on mapping the remaining script raws for Basic to chew on.)